If you worked in the US as an expat, you would have paid tax on what you earned. As expats, a lot of people are entitled to claim US tax back. We can apply to the US tax office on your behalf and get any tax due paid directly to you. We file thousands of 1040 NR tax returns every year.

Our affordable and professional tax services make the complex US tax system simple for you. Our experience and expertise mean we make sure you get back the maximum amount of US tax back you are owed.