UK Company Formations
We can now offer a fast, efficient incorporation services from only £300.00.
Simply provide us with some basic information and New UK company can be full incorporated within hours!
Just let us know the type of company required:
- Limited – company limited by shares
- PLC – Public Limited company
- LLP – Limited Liability Partnerships
FAQS and how it works
- Mother’s Maiden Name
- Telephone Number
- Passport Number
- National Insurance Number
- Father’s Forename
- Eye Colour
- Town of Birth
a) Mr Smith wants to own 100% of the issued shares in Company X Limited. Mr Smith would take 1 share leaving the Company with 999 un-issued shares.
b) Mr Smith and Miss Jones want to own 50% each of the issued shares of Company X Limited. Mr Smith will take 1 share, Miss Jones will take 1 share, leaving the company with 998 un-issued shares.
c) Mr Smith wants to own 80% and Miss Jones 20% of the issued shares of Company X Limited. Mr Smith will take 4 shares, Miss Jones will take 1 share, leaving the company with 995 un-issued shares.
If you require advice regarding the shareholding for your limited company please contact us.
- The Company Name;
- The Registered Office location;
- The objects of the company; and
- The internal constitution of the company.
You will probably be asked for this document when you open a bank account for your company. All our companies are incorporated using standard ‘general commercial company’ memorandum and articles. These are written in a way that is designed to enable your company to carry out any business activity and to minimise the administrative requirements on the company.
- Register of Members (shareholders)
- Register of Directors and Secretaries
- Register of Directors interests
- Register of Mortgages and Charges
- Register of Debentures
- Minutes of Directors and General Meetings
- Share Certificates
Our premier formation package includes a hard backed notebook known as ‘Combined Company Register’ for this purpose. When you receive your company documents you will need to complete the registration details in the register yourself.
If you want us to complete your company registers for you please add the following products to your order (note these can be added to either the Standard or Premier packages:
- Minutes of first board meeting
- Director’s pack.
- Standard formation: Best for most clients seeking a cost effective formation solution. Hard copies of registration documents will often make opening a bank account easier.
- Premier formation: Best for clients who require a comprehensive formation package including a Combined Company Register. Non Trading formation: Best for clients who want to protect a company name but have no plans to trade the company in the near future.
If you would like us to incorporate a UK Company please send us an email or call us on+44 (0) 207 5588 039.