7 SIMPLE STEPS TO FORMING AN OFF-SHORE COMPANY
- Choose a suitable jurisdiction to register your company
- Choose a shelf (pre-registered) company name or incorporate a company with your own chosen name. See available jurisdictions (link to page).
- Prepare supporting documents and submit completed application form to BO.
- Preparation of documents by BO within 10 working days.
- Execution of completed corporate documents by client and return to BO for filing.
- Legalisation of corporate documents by BOM to establish a bank account.
- Submission of documents to the bank.
For clients who need a company urgently, you may wish to take advantage of our Express Incorporation Service (EIS). For an additional service fee, we will ensure that documents are couriered from our office THE SAME WORKING DAY if we receive your application and payment by 12PM.
For more information please contact us.